Life Centered Therapy
The basic premise of Life Centered Therapy is that all of our symptoms
and the suffering associated with them are an invitation to become
- Aware of
the life experiences we have as yet been unable to handle.
THIS IS OUR DEFINITION OF TRAUMA.
Therapy is a process of learning how to master these experiences that we were previously unable to integrate. When we can choose to remember experiences while witnessing and hosting them, we go from being the one who is unconsciously reliving experiences to being the one who is remembering them.
Freedom – the movement of living a life of being a victim of fate to being in alignment with Life and creating Destiny.
When we do this, either our symptoms simply go away, or our relationship to them changes to such a degree that they no longer create suffering. We can simply say yes to whatever Life presents us with
EQUANIMITY, COURAGE AND GRACE.
Life Centered Therapy has been used successfully for the following:
- Physical: Chronic Pain, Asthma, Allergies, Respiratory Illnesses, Crohn’s Disease, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Idiopathic Diseases (those of unknown origin) and others
- Emotional: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Depression, Anxiety, Phobias, Addictions, Loss and Violence Traumas, Sexual Dysfunction, and Major Mental Illnesses
- Mental: Paranoia, Obsessions, Limiting and Negative Beliefs about the Self and the World
- Relationship: Releasing destructive patterns and reducing reactivity/getting your buttons pushed
- Spiritual: Alienation, Despair, Inertia
What makes Life Centered Therapy so effective?
- LCT opens us to the intelligence of Life
- LCT presumes nothing about the nature of reality and therefore what is the cause of your problem – in that simple lack of presumption, it opens us to solutions that would not be considered in other frameworks
- LCT teaches you how to access your deepest wisdom in the service of healing. By focusing kinesthetically on the part of you that has the problem, you literally transform the problem in an immediate way rather than just talking about it.